Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Great Sites for Savings

Lately, I have been trying to contribute to our family income by saving money. This is my best option since earning money in a traditional job setting does not coincide with my desire to be a stay at home mom. 

I realized the easiest way to save money is by cutting our grocery budget in half. So far, I have been successful with this by using a combination of different websites, apps, and blogs for savings opportunities and advice. Using coupons and apps that provide rebates has helped me go from paying full price at the grocery store to saving 30-50% on each shopping trip in just two weeks. Here is a list of the places that have helped me the most:
  • www.moneysavingmom.com
  • www.southernsavers.com
  • Target's Cartwheel app
  • Target's Mobile coupons
  • iBotta
  • Checkout51
  • www.swagbucks.com
  • Shopkick app
  • www.coupons.com
  • Harris Teeter's e-VIC program

No comments:

Post a Comment