I cannot remember how many times I have searched for legitimate earning opportunities from home. It seemed as if the only way to make money from home without selling anything was to take surveys. The top two sites I decided to try recently are fairly popular, so I figured it was less likely that I would be wasting my time.
Swagbucks:
This site allows you to earn 'bucks' by completing offers, polls, surveys, and web searches. You can even earn 'bucks' by playing online games and shopping through websites you already use (like Amazon). You can redeem your swagbucks for gift cards. I have found that the best 'bang for your buck' is to trade 450 swagbucks for a $5 Amazon gift card. I have only been using swagbucks for about a week and I have already earned enough bucks for $20 in Amazon gift certificates without spending any money. I just complete the daily poll, NOSO offer, and Encrave opportunities. I also use the swagbucks search engine instead of google.
Inbox Dollars:
This site allows you to earn cash for reading e-mails and taking surveys. Now, so far I do not qualify for many of the surveys (they look for specific demographics). However, each time you are not eligible for a survey you are given a spin and win token for a chance to earn $.01, $.05, $.25, $1, or sweepstakes entries. I do not bother with the surveys as much right now since things are hectic at home with a newborn (surveys can be time consuming). Right now I focus on opening the paid e-mails. These e-mails are just advertisements for products or offers. You do not have to sign up for anything or purchase anything! Just open the e-mail and your Inbox Dollars account is credited $.02. Once you reach a balance of $30 you can receive a payment. Of course it might take a while to get to $30 just two pennies at a time...but the effort is almost non-existent- so why not!? I already have $11.01 in my account after just one week. If you want to give this a try, just click on the link below.
No comments:
Post a Comment